Wet Seat Black Neoprene Seat Covers Suits Ford Ranger PX2/3 Dual Cab 7/2015-11/2020 Orange Stitching
Neoprene is a great all round fabric for seat covers. Comfortable, highly water resistant
and durable, it is the popular choice for those with an active lifestyle.
Made from wetsuit material, neoprene is really popular amongst surfers and beach goers.
Also highly recommended if you want to protect your seats from the kids.
- Wet Seat seat covers constructed from full 2.7mm neoprene (no stretch fabric).
- Seat covers custom made for your specific vehicle.
- Highly water, abrasion and chemical resistant.
- UV safe neoprene material.
- Ribbed Sharkskin (vegan friendly) Embossed Rubber lining grips to seat without movement or damage.
- OEM quality seat covers.
- 4 times denser than regular neoprene.
- 100% waterproof neoprene material.
- Neoprene made from 98% rubber.
- Will not result in increased perspiration.
- Black neoprene with orange stitching.
- Where applicable, rear rows allow for split fold, armrests and anchor points.
- Headrest covers provided.
- Velcro straps to fasten seat covers.
- 24 months warranty.
- Small Wet Seat logo on seat covers.
- Image is for illustration purposes only.
- Complete set includes first and second row of seat covers plus console cover.
- Slit allows access to original map pockets.
- Custom Made For You. Allow 7-8 weeks to be made.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Motoquipe New Zealand users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.